FAQ - Closing B2C Shop
1. Why is the B2C shop being closed?
Due to recent changes in European cross-border selling legislation, we have made the decision to stop selling directly to the consumer public from our website.
2. When is the last date that I can order from the Lindy B2C consumer webshop?
The Lindy B2C consumer shop closes on 01.10.2021. We are happy to receive your orders until 30.09.2021.
3. Where can I buy Lindy products after September 30th 2021?
PC Store Shpk
Barco NV, Noordlaan 5
Czech Republic :
DANBIT-Dansk Binaer Teknik A/S
Advantech Europe BV
SEMICON Sp. z o.o.
24 EVONESS SRL
Mercado Actual y Servicios Logisticos S.L.
Grand Micro Electronics SWEDEN AB
4. I am a business customer, how do I open a trade account?
To open a trade account please complete the form here
5. How can I contact Lindy after the B2C shop is closed?
Tel: +44(0)1642 75 40 20
Tel: +44(0)1642 75 40 40
6. What about the warranty/ guarantee?
Product warranties / guarantees are not affected. Find out more in Terms & Conditions
7. What do I do if I want to return products after September 30th 2021?
As a consumer, you can return unwanted products within 14 days of purchase. Product guarantees are unaffected. If you need a return form you can download it here
8. What happens to my customer data?
We grant you as a consumer access to your customer account for a further two weeks after the end of the sale to B2C customers via www.lindy.de. After that, your customer data will be deleted from our webshop in a GDPR-compliant process. In our ERP system, your data is stored until the legal retention periods expire. This also enables our employees in the service department to access your data in justified cases, such as warranty or guarantee cases. After expiry of the legal retention periods, the data will be deleted.
If you have given us permission to send you a newsletter, you will continue to receive information about our products and their use. Of course, you have the possibility to object to further sending at any time. There are no changes for business customers.