This product has been discontinued and replaced by Part No 42700.
- Perfect for extending the distance between a USB device such as a keyboard, mouse, printer etc
- Connect devices using standard CAT5/5e/6 or higher network cables
- Supports USB 2.0 High Speed (480Mbps) & USB 1.1 Full Speed/Low Speed
- Plug & Play - no software or driver installation required
- Connect a USB hub to the receiver to give access to multiple USB devices (up to 14)
Note: Data transfer rates depend on the quality and length of the cable you use. For the best results use solid core patch cables.
Using the LINDY USB 2.0 CAT5 Extender Pro you can extend the distance between your USB peripheral devices and computer up to distances of 100m using a single CAT5/6/7 network cable.
The Extender is a two part hardware solution comprising of a transmitter that connects directly to your computer and a receiver that connects to the USB device. Patented technology allows you to extend the distance between USB peripherals such as keyboards, mice, interactive whiteboards, flash drives, hard drives, audio devices, webcams and more. It is ideal for giving remote access to printers, scanners, web cams, CD/DVD burners and external HDD & flash drive storage.
- Transmitter unit must be connected directly to a motherboard port - ie not via hub, extender or front port
- Transmitter ports - USB Type B Female, RJ45 socket
- Receiver ports - USB Type A Female, RJ45 socket
- Supplied with an AC adapter and 3 IEC C7 - 'Figure of 8' power cords for UK/EU/USA
- Includes 2m USB 2.0 A/B Male-to-Male cable
- Dimensions: Transmitter/Receiver 8.5 x 5.5 x 3 cm (WxDxH)
- USB Transmitter & Receiver Units
- 1 x External Fig.8 type Power Supply
- 3 x different power cord included with Fig. 8 to EU/US/UK connector
- 1 x 2m USB 2.0 A Male to B Male cable
- User Manual