For destinations within the European Union (EU), delivery will usually be made within two to five working days of despatch, depending on service and country.
Orders received and accepted before 3.00pm (CET) will be despatched on the same working day, subject to availability.
We offer fixed rate delivery costs to most mainland EU countries. The delivery costs to each country are shown in the table below.
If the country you require is not in the list or if you are a Business (Trade) account holder, please contact us, and we will calculate the delivery cost for you.
This product has been discontinued and replaced by Part No 39325.
KVM switch for users connecting several VGA monitors to each computer who work on several computers alternately. Models available with 2 monitors and 2 computers up to 4 monitors and 4 computers
Special KVM switch for work stations with several monitors per individual computer. Version for 2 PCs and 4 VGA monitors. (only available on demand!)
• Thanks to the always-on emulation of monitor, mouse and keyboard for all ports, all connected computers can be booted up at the same time and no mouse signal is lost when switching from one computer to another.
• Max. resolution 1900x1440 @75 Hz
• The options port allows for further switches of the SMART- or MultiScreen series to be synchronically connected, e,g, for building even more complex systems with multiple monitors, USB support, VGA support, etc.
• Switch via keyboard hotkey, 3 button mouse or button on front
• Supports the LINDY Dual Wheel mouse, Microsoft IntelliMouse and other popular mice with scroll wheels
• Port display via LED in front panel
• Cascading - When cable lengths exceed 5 m, an optional power supply can be used for achieving distances up to 15 m (depending on the mainboards in use)
• AutoScan feature
• Password-protected access and screen saver
• Flash-upgradable for future hardware and software modifications
• Sturdy metal housing offers high strength and the best possible EMC shielding