Control two DVI-Dual Link equipped computers using a single keyboard, monitor and mouse with independent control over audio. An integrated USB 2.0 hub allows you to share USB devices such as pen drives, hard drives and printers, between the computers.
Complete with all the required connection cables this complete KVM product represents excellent value for money allowing you to quickly set-up your workplace and be ready to go.
True Transparent USB Function
True Transparent USB switching is an advanced USB emulation technology. It allows the KVM to recognise specific Keyboard & Mouse models and emulate any of their associated special key and function information.
Unique Switching Options
A unique switching arrangement allows the built-in USB hub to be switched independently of the computers allowing you to print from one PC whilst playing games on another. Similarly, independent audio switching means you can listen to music from one computer while browsing the internet on the other.
Supports DVI-I single link monitors and computers with video resolutions of up to an 2560 x 1600. The switch can also be used with analogue VGA computers using compatible adapter cables.
- Includes 1.8m connection cables for DisplayPort, USB, and stereo speakers and microphone
- Speaker & microphone switching offers uninterrupted listening
- Front panel push button or keyboard hotkeys give two methods of switching between computers
- Bind audio to either computer for uninterrupted listening
- Bind USB devices to either computer for uninterrupted printing, scanning or external drive access
- LED indicators show the status of connected computers and selected channels
- Built in AutoScan mode
- USB 2.0 specification compliant
- Integrated two port USB 2.0 hub for sharing high speed devices
- Firmware upgradable via USB port
- Supports all DVI-I analogue and digital single link resolutions:
- Digital Dual Link resolutions of up to 2560 x 1600
- Analogue VGA resolutions of up to 2048 x 1536
- DDC support for "Plug & Play" monitors
- Compatible with either DVI digital video signals or analogue (VGA) video signals. The KVM Switch Pro USB 2.0 Audio switches both analogue and digital signals to the monitor
- Rear mounted connectors minimise cable clutter
- Robust metal housing for excellent EMI shielding
- Multi-platform support for PC and Mac computers - compatible with all major operating systems in any combination
- Multi-country power supply included
- Dimensions: 165 x 110 x 46mm (WxDxH)
- 2 year warranty
- KVM Switch USB 2.0 PRO DVI-I Single Link
- 2 x cable sets: DVI, USB 2.0, Audio 3.5 mm, 1.8m each
- Multi-country power supply
- LINDY User manual
Ports on Switch
- Computer Ports: 2 x DVI-I, 2 x USB 2.0 Type B Female, 2 x 3.5mm audio (speaker & microphone)
- Console Ports: 2 x USB Type A Female for Keyboard & Mouse (KVM ports, not for other USB devices), 2 x USB 2.0 Type A Female (hub), 1 x DVI, 1 x 3.5mm audio (speaker & microphone)
Connecting VGA equipment
Connect the adapter cable to your PC's VGA port and then to the supplied KVM+Audio cable; connect the DVI-I cable from switch's console port to splitter cable. Plug the splitter cable into the VGA and DVI inputs on your display.
When connecting mixed VGA and DVI enabled PC's to the KVM Switch Pro, we recommend you use a display that supports auto switching between digital and analogue inputs. If your display does not support this function, you will need to manually select inputs each time you switch between DVI and VGA computers