Please wait, your selection is being loaded.
The item you selected is no longer available.
Create multiple HDMI display layouts including a 2x2 video wall from a DP source connection
DisplayPort MST Hubs allow for the connection of multiple displays to a single DP source, to create larger workstation setups or larger scale DP distribution.
The Lindy DisplayPort to Quad HDMI MST/SST Hub with Video Wall Processor is a high-performance DP 1.2 MST and SST hub, with Video Wall, Duplicate, Extended and Expander View / Eyefinity functions.
To create a wide variety of display solutions, this processor groups the displays connected to port 1 and 2 together to create 1 single output, and then also apply this to the displays connected to 3 and 4.
This allows for the use of 4 different modes as detailed below. Maximum supported resolution can depend on the windows configuration, graphics card and connected display.
Video Wall Mode:
· Supports resolutions up to 3840x2160@60Hz using 4 displays connected together to create a single display, visualised as a 2x2 video wall.
· This is a great solution for digital signage in retail, transport hubs or trade shows.
For the system requirements and set-up instructions of certain graphics cards, please refer to the Lindy manual under the Downloads section of this page.
· Supports resolutions up to 1920x1080@60Hz per display, using up to 4 displays. This works similar to a standard DisplayPort splitter with SST functionality, duplicating the input signal onto each individual display. The processor can also split the signal across 2 individual 4K displays, with resolutions up to 3840x2160@60Hz.
· Using the grouped layout, resolutions up to 3840x1080@60Hz can be supported, duplicating the signal across the 2 separate groups (1+2) and (3+4).
These modes are great for use in security, surveillance and control installations.
· This mode supports resolutions up to 3840x1080@60Hz per display by using the grouped layout of displays 1+2 and 3+4. Content can be then shared across the 2 layouts simply by dragging the mouse across the displays.
This is useful for creating a large-scale office setup, or in graphic designs installations where users want to easily transfer content to another display or user.
Expander / Eyefinity Mode:
· This mode allows for the connection of 4 displays to create a multi-display workstation, viewed as a single display with resolutions up to 7680x1080@60Hz, with each display showing Full HD signals. Alternatively using 2 4K displays viewed as a single display, 7680x2160@30Hz can be viewed. This allows for the creation of a premium office or home workstation, or high-performance control set-ups in broadcasting and surveillance.
Multiple MST/SST hubs can be used to create even larger display setups, providing this cna be supported by the display driver and graphics card.
Please note: This active MST Hub requires the source or graphics card to support DP++ to provide dual-mode signals
Please note: this MST hub does not support output to 3 displays.
Please note: NVIDIA graphics cards require a display to be connected to the graphics card for control. Intel and AMD cards do not require this.
If you leave this field empty we will send to the email address you logged in with.