Allow convenience functions
Allow shop optimisations
In order to optimise our website, we use services that collect and aggregate data and make it available to us as a statistical overview.
Creates a 2x2 4K Ultra HD video wall from a single DisplayPort 1.2 source
High performance DisplayPort 1.2 MST and SST Hub, with Video Wall, Duplicate, Extended & Expander View / Eyefinity functionality
Supports DisplayPort & HDMI resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4
Supports DisplayPort MST and SST modes
2 year warranty
DisplayPort MST Hubs allow for the connection of multiple displays to a single DP source, to create larger workstation setups or larger scale DP distribution.
The Lindy DisplayPort to Quad HDMI MST/SST Hub with Video Wall Processor is a high-performance DP 1.2 MST and SST hub, with Video Wall, Duplicate, Extended and Expander View / Eyefinity functions.
To create a wide variety of display solutions, this processor groups the displays connected to port 1 and 2 together to create 1 single output, and then also apply this to the displays connected to 3 and 4.
This allows for the use of 4 different modes as detailed below. Maximum supported resolution can depend on the windows configuration, graphics card and connected display.
Video Wall Mode:
· Supports resolutions up to 3840x2160@60Hz using 4 displays connected together to create a single display, visualised as a 2x2 video wall.
· This is a great solution for digital signage in retail, transport hubs or trade shows.
For the system requirements and set-up instructions of certain graphics cards, please refer to the Lindy manual under the Downloads section of this page.
· Supports resolutions up to 1920x1080@60Hz per display, using up to 4 displays. This works similar to a standard DisplayPort splitter with SST functionality, duplicating the input signal onto each individual display. The processor can also split the signal across 2 individual 4K displays, with resolutions up to 3840x2160@60Hz.
· Using the grouped layout, resolutions up to 3840x1080@60Hz can be supported, duplicating the signal across the 2 separate groups (1+2) and (3+4).
These modes are great for use in security, surveillance and control installations.
· This mode supports resolutions up to 3840x1080@60Hz per display by using the grouped layout of displays 1+2 and 3+4. Content can be then shared across the 2 layouts simply by dragging the mouse across the displays.
This is useful for creating a large-scale office setup, or in graphic designs installations where users want to easily transfer content to another display or user.
Expander / Eyefinity Mode:
· This mode allows for the connection of 4 displays to create a multi-display workstation, viewed as a single display with resolutions up to 7680x1080@60Hz, with each display showing Full HD signals. Alternatively using 2 4K displays viewed as a single display, 7680x2160@30Hz can be viewed. This allows for the creation of a premium office or home workstation, or high-performance control set-ups in broadcasting and surveillance.
Multiple MST/SST hubs can be used to create even larger display setups, providing this cna be supported by the display driver and graphics card.
Please note: This active MST Hub requires the source or graphics card to support DP++ to provide dual-mode signals
Please note: this MST hub does not support output to 3 displays.
Please note: NVIDIA graphics cards require a display to be connected to the graphics card for control. Intel and AMD cards do not require this.
AV Interface: DisplayPort to HDMI
Interface Standard: DP 1.2 / HDMI 1.4b
Supported Bandwidth: 21Gbps
Maximum Input Resolution: 3840x2160@60Hz 4:4:4 8bit
Maximum Output Resolution: 3840x2160@30Hz
HDCP Support: 1.4
Supported Audio: Audio Pass Through
Separate Audio Ports: -
Supports both MST and SST modes
Output ports are grouped in computers OS: 1+2=Display1, 3+4=Display 2
Supports extended and duplicated desktop mode
Requires an Intel / AMD graphics card that supports 4 displays via an MST enable DisplayPort output