This product has been discontinued and replaced by Part No 32540.
This Extender transmits VGA signals up to 1920x1200 via Cat.5e/6 cable with distances up to150m. The EDID signal of the monitor is continuously emulated.
- Extends high-resolution VGA signals up to 150m via Cat.5e/6
- Includes transmitter and receiver unit
- Transmitter power supply via USB port (optional external power supply available)
- Receiver power via Cat.5e/6 cable
- Continuous EDID/DDC emulation
- VGA sharpness adjustment on receiver unit
This smart extender requires no power supply when the USB cable of the transmitter is connected into an available USB port.
The EDID / DDC signal of the monitor is continuously emulated by the transmitter.
- The maximum resolution depends on the cable length, with 150m in length, VGA resolutions up to 1920x1200 or 1080p is supported. Longer lengths are possible but at lower resolutions
- Use shielded STP or FTP Cat.5/5e/6 network cable to connect the transmitter and receiver. If possible, use installation cable with solid cores and low-skew when working with distances over 50m.
- The transmitter emulates the EDID/DDC signal of the monitor continuously (especially important when used with various video cards under Windows 7). It uses a standard set of data which contains the common monitor resolutions. If necessary, the EDID/DDC of the monitor can be cloned into the transmitter. This is important when special resolutions are required.
- Transmitter with VGA and USB connection cable, about 30cm. The USB connection is used exclusively for power. If the VGA signal source does not have a USB port available that can deliver up to 500mA, an optional USB power adapter can be used, LINDY No. 73093.
- Receiver with VGA cable, 30cm, power is supplied via the Cat.5 cable from the transmitter
- Receiver with adjustable sharpness compensation
- Approximate dimensions: 5 x 9 x 2.7 cm (WxDxH, without cable)
- Weight 0.2 kg (without packaging)
- 2 years warranty
*Cat.5e cable not included, order separately in the required length, or make.