- Extends HDMI video and audio signals up to 50m over low cost (not included), (not included) or (not included)
- Must be used in conjunction with a compatible LINDY HDMI Receiver:
- Supports 3D
- Supports HDTV resolutions of 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p and 1080i
- When used with computers, supports DVI-D resolutions of up to 1920 x 1200
- Supports multi-channel digital audio
- Sturdy metal housing makes it ideal for commercial and industrial applications
- Includes magnetic plate for securely attaching to a metal shelf or other surface
- 2 year warranty
To make the connections from the modules to the display(s), we recommend LINDY for optimum performance
This compact transmitter unit is part of our CAT5e/6 HDMI Extender System range. This modular range of products can be combined together in a variety of configurations to allow high definition video and audio signals to be transmitted over incredibly long distances using readily available and affordable or our cables. For the highest resolutions over long distances, we recommend you use LINDY .
This CAT5e/6 HDMI Transmitter can be used with our 20m, 35m or 50m Receiver units to create a long distance HDMI installation ideal for public signage, demonstration and presentation applications.
The LINDY CAT5e/6 HDMI Extender System
This transmitter unit is part of our CAT5e/6 HDMI Extender System range. This modular range of products can be combined together in a variety of configurations to allow high definition video and audio signals to be transmitted over incredibly long distances using readily available and affordable CAT5e/6 network cable.
The CAT5e/6 HDMI Extender System brings you almost endless possibilities for digital signage, public display and large scale video distribution. The product range consists of single extender kits, a 2 port switching extender and an 8 port extender. A choice of receiver units is available which can support distances of up to 50m. Video signals of up to 1080i are supported as well as multi-channel digital audio.
- 1 x RJ-45 output port
- 1 x HDMI input port; 1 x HDMI output port (for connecting a local display)
- Built in equalizer
- LEDs: Power, Status and Link
- Dimensions: 139 x 61 x 29mm (WxDxH)