For destinations within the European Union (EU), delivery will usually be made within two to five working days of despatch, depending on service and country.
Orders received and accepted before 3.00pm (CET) will be despatched on the same working day, subject to availability.
We offer fixed rate delivery costs to most mainland EU countries. The delivery costs to each country are shown in the table below.
If the country you require is not in the list or if you are a Business (Trade) account holder, please contact us, and we will calculate the delivery cost for you.
Input Terminal with KVM switch directly for up to 16 servers, for installation in 19 "rack
• When folded only one height unit, lockable
• 19 "drawer made of sturdy metal with dual rail telescopic extension for keyboard and monitor unit
• Keyboard and monitor can be drawn from each, independent from the rack
• The LCD display can be pulled regardless of the keyboard and flipped up in front of the 19 "rack so that if necessary the cabinet doors can be closed off with active monitor screen
• The keyboard can be inserted regardless of the monitor in the rack, eg if the space in front of the rack requires otherwise or to be cleared shortly
• 17'' / 43,2cm LCD screen 1280x1024 with automatic shutdown
• Keyboard with separate numeric keypad and touchpad, USB & PS / 2 Combo version
• Modular Integrated 16 Port KVM Switch, USB-PS / 2 Combi version, cascadable up to 128 servers
KVM Terminal with 17'' / 43,2cm LCD, Portuguese keyboard, with universal 16 Port KVM Switch
Features of KVM Switch:
• 16 port KVM switch, modular with remote access option for KVM over IP or Cat5 Extender
• Modular Remote Console Access Slot at the back of the switch
Above: Slot unequipped (default setting)
Middle: With built-in KVM over IP module (No. 39430)
Below: With built-in KVM Cat.5 Extender module and Cat.5 Receiver box on top of the switch (item 39431)
Can be switched back and forth to the KVM, between a local workstation PC and the remote access at the receiver box.
• Remote Access Options provide access to sysadmin, both from the LCD terminal and from the remote office workstation, and even on the Internet at night from home or on the server in the branch offices
• Universal model with Multiprotocol support for both USB and PS / 2 server connection
• 16 ports can be connected directly, cascaded to 128 server (with KVM Switch U16 models, Product No. 32531)
• All computers can be selected directly via the OSD menu, or via keyboard hotkey
• Keyboard hotkeys adjustable via OSD for extended hotkey compatibility with other devices and KVM switches: Scroll Lock / Caps Lock / Left Ctrl / Right Ctrl / Alt Left / Right Alt / Left Win / Win Right
• OSD displays the name and status of all connected computers / Ports
• OSD functions for password protected login, direct port selection, auto scan, configuration, naming, name search
• Access Security for 8 + users sysadmin, password protected and access control lists for the users
• High video quality at resolutions up to 1920x1440, DDC support
• Computers that support hot-plug can be connected or disconnected during operation
• Compatible with all major operating systems, no software installation
• Cable lengths up to 10m to the servers, connecting the computer via cable system
Features of the monitor / keyboard / touchpad combination:
• High quality 19 "KVM Terminal drawer with double ball-bearing telescopic rails
• Dual Rail Version, keyboard and LCD can be pulled out and inserted separately
• Keyboard, Portuguese, 19 "integrated, with separate numeric keypad, € - and Windows keys PS / 2 and USB combo version, selectable by a switch on the back
• Premium touchpad integrated PS / 2 and USB combo version
• LCD screen 1280x1024 / 17’’ / 43,2cm (SXGA, analog, HD15) with OSD menu for screen settings
• Screen via the keyboard folded with automatic disconnection, even in the absence of a VGA signal
• Screen and Keyboard pull out separately, therefore the screen may be folded and equipment rack installed
If the 19" single provides enough space over the 19'' cabinet, the doors can be closed and locked at visible LCD screen, so that the locked cabinet (with glass door) of the screen to monitor is permanently visible
• Drawer fully retractable in 19’’ rack, lockable, 2 keys
• Dimensions: 19 "1U, approx 46cm deep, with KVM Switch Module 65cm deep
• Installation possibility in 19 "cabinets with a distance of 46 (65) cm to 87cm between front and rear 19" level / track
• External switching power supply 100 ... 240VAC with IEC power cable
• Connection cable to server or KVM switch, 2x PS / 2 M / M + VGA M / M combination cable, about 1.8m
• Weight approx 24kg
• Operating temperature range 0 ° C ... 50 ° C
• Humidity range 10 ... 90% relative humidity, non-condensing - only for use in enclosed spaces
Other countries layouts available from stock: DE, FR, IT, US, CH.
Other models with delivery time on request.
Available without and with modular integrated 8 or 16 port KVM switch.
Write a review